Presenting a few tips on maximising your online shopping experience.
Online shopping is one of the blessings of the digital age. It saves a lot of time and money, and you don’t even need to step out of the house to buy whatever you need. Of course, it is all down to the online shopping app you use. Here’s how you make the most of it:
* Install the best one. There are a multitude of shopping apps available for free download. But be sure to pick only the best one, like the Jabong shopping app. Comprehensively laid out and easy to navigate, Jabong is amongst the few shopping apps to feature the best brands from around the country and the world, at unbelievably low prices. You can install the app in just a few seconds, and start using it to get the best bargains in fashion every day.
* Pay attention to notifications. Leading online shopping apps like Jabong are super prompt in alerting users to the latest deals, sales and discounts. Expect the app to give you real time notifications about new products, or heavy discounts, or even a limited period preview of an upcoming sale. We assume that you carry your smartphone with you wherever you go – so it is simple enough to check out every notification that the app sends your way. Doing this puts you at the front of the shopping queue every time, and ensures that what you wish to buy is never out of stock because you’ll always be amongst the first to pick it up.
* Set filters to streamline your search. Shopping online can be as quick or as time consuming as you make it. Though every product in the app’s inventory is laid out for you to consider, it can become a little confusing picking what you really want from a sea of choices. The best thing to do is to use the filters that the online shopping appoffers – for product specs, price, material, discounts, etc.
* Make a wish list so the app can pick your preferences. Every good online shopping app trawls your searching habits to assess your preferences. Through a series of algorithms, the app then tracks the items that you last viewed or purchased, and lists similar items or brands so that your subsequent shopping trips are more streamlined. You can also help the app along by creating a wish list of products that you would like to check out in the future.
* Make the most use of festive sales.Online shopping apps like Jabong normally have regular discounts across brands and product categories. You can soon get used to bagging a discount on practically everything that you touch on the app! But you should still capitalise on the site’s seasonal sales and festive offers. These are the times when you can buy a lot of new stuff without burning a hole in your pocket. Where you would ordinarily spend a certain amount of money in a non-sale period to buy, say, 5 items, you could spend the same amount of money in a sale period to buy double the number of items.